Finit has delivered solutions for the office of finance 20 years, beginning in 2002 with a focus on Oracle EPM. In 2011, we were the first OneStream implementation partner and delivered the first OneStream solution to go live. We no longer offer consulting services for Oracle EPM. However, the functional experience and technical expertise built from this experience form the foundation of our industry-leading OneStream practice.
Our Financial Services client migrated their Oracle Hyperion Planning (Planning) application to Oracle’s Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) in just under 8 weeks. Our Client found PBCS to be their best path forward for the following reasons:
- No infrastructure cost – Cloud-based tool hosted on Oracle environment, eliminating need for internal infrastructure cost and management of application
- Future product update “push” – Product updates on a recurring schedule are pushed into your application; full product upgrades are not needed to obtain the latest, tested features
- Cloud platform advantages – Oracle releases its latest updates and features on their Cloud platform first, resulting in bug fixes and enhancements being realized sooner.
Some technical enhancements of our client’s PBCS redesign included:
- Application Redesign –
- Removing a dimension that was no longer used from one of three application plan types
- Moving from detailed employee level planning to departmental level planning to achieve greater consistency across all groups
- Data Integration –
- Inbound – All mappings for our client were updated into the new data integration process using PBCS’ Data Management
- Outbound – Finit’s team created a process to continue existing data exports and integrate these into our clients’ external system
- Automation & Backups – MaxL scripting was converted into the new EPM Automate for PBCS.
- Security – All users of PBCS were setup as native users by using OIM (Oracle Identity Management)
Finit’s dedication to providing our client an UNMATCHED EXPERIENCE led to a great success for all involved.
For more information on Finit’s Cloud Services please contact us at email@example.com.