Finit has delivered solutions for the office of finance 20 years, beginning in 2002 with a focus on Oracle EPM. In 2011, we were the first OneStream implementation partner and delivered the first OneStream solution to go live. We no longer offer consulting services for Oracle EPM. However, the functional experience and technical expertise built from this experience form the foundation of our industry-leading OneStream practice.
We’re excited to announce Motus is now live on OneStream! Motus is a leading manufacturer of high-performance headliners and sun visors for the global automotive market. The predecessor of Motus (Prince Corporation) introduced the industry’s first lit vanity mirror in 1973. Motus used to be owned by Johnson Controls but was divested in mid – 2014.
- 35 end users
- Quickest implementation of OneStream ever – Went from design to go-live in a little over 4 months
- Integration with Plex GL
- Actual and Budget Reporting
- Basic Operational and Financial Cash flows
- Constant Dollar Analysis used to see Actual data @ Budget rates and Actual data @ Prior Year rates
- Flux analysis (month-over-month Balance Sheet change with explanations entered by the user)
- Supplemental data gathering (non-financial), financial metrics, and operational KPIs were included. This was done through a second-step in the close cycle similar to phased submission. So supplemental data is collected in an alternate scenario after the trial balance is certified, but is copied back into the Actual scenario to make reporting seamless.
For more information on OneStream or other Finit services, please contact us.