OneStream’s Splash user conference has begun and we are excited to be presenting the sessions below:
Collect Anything! Options For Collecting Data Other Than Numbers In Your Application – Phil Brosnan – Wednesday, May 18 @ 9:30a.m. CST
- Find out how companies are using OneStream to efficiently collect and report on Supporting Detail, Adjustment Commentary, Supporting Documentation, User Sign Offs and Questionnaires, Variance Commentary, Bridge Analysis and Other Miscellaneous Non-Numeric Data Collection Options.
Transforming the Close at Touchpoint – Jay Hampton & Mike Yourchisin of Touchpoint Inc. – Wednesday, May 18 @ 2:20p.m. CST
- Mike Yourchisin of Touchpoint and Jay Hampton of Finit explain how OneStream allowed them to speed up their monthly close and achieve a more robust and flexible consolidation and reporting solution.
Creative Solutions for Cash Flow and FX Analysis through Dashboarding with Commercial Vehicle Group – Christine Ong-Estrada & Sharon Simon of CVG – Wednesday, May 18 @ 1:20p.m. CST
- Using Dashboards for Cash Flow analysis, Actor Workspaces and calculating the FX Analysis based on saved parameters.
Formula and Business Rule Efficiency in OneStream – Aaron Bolshoun – Wednesday, May 18 @ 10:30a.m. CST
- There are a variety of modules within OneStream applications where Business Rule logic can reside. From Member Formulas to Dashboards to Confirmation Rules, there is ample opportunity to customize the system. The presentation focuses on how to create the most efficient Business Rules.
Ask Me Anything Lounge – Tuesday, May 17 @ 12:00p.m. – 2:00p.m. CST
- For the first time at Splash 2016 we are introducing the “Ask Me Anything Lounge.” This space will create a comfortable environment for conference attendees to gather and discuss specialized OneStream topics with noted specialists in these areas. The Ask Me Anything Lounge is located in the Congress room on the second level of the Omni Austin Downtown Hotel.