Finit has delivered solutions for the office of finance 20 years, beginning in 2002 with a focus on Oracle EPM. In 2011, we were the first OneStream implementation partner and delivered the first OneStream solution to go live. We no longer offer consulting services for Oracle EPM. However, the functional experience and technical expertise built from this experience form the foundation of our industry-leading OneStream practice.
Enterprise Performance Management covers the entire spectrum of the closing process, reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and analysis. Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Management is a centralized, web-based management tool that is a member of Oracle’s Enterprise Performance Management Financial Close Solutions. Currently, Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Management includes two modules: Close Manager and Account Reconciliation Manager. The Close Manager module centralizes tasks and activities related to the entire financial close cycle. The Account Reconciliation Manager module focuses on enhancing the General Ledger Account Reconciliation process and is newly released in the 22.214.171.124 version.
In this webinar we will introduce the modules by exploring the following topics:
- What is FCM (Financial Close Manager) and ARM (Account Reconciliation Manager)?
- What are the benefits to using FCM and/or ARM?
- How do you use FCM?
- How do you create and assign tasks in FCM?
- How do you view Task status in FCM?
- How do you use ARM?
- Overview of General Ledger Account Reconciliations
- How do you create Account Reconciliation Profiles in ARM?
- How do you load GL data into ARM?
- How do you view Account Reconciliation status in ARM?