Learn how Costco implemented OneStream to simplify their system landscape, improve visibility to information, and expand access globally.
Costco ensured alignment from local warehouse to corporate leadership by providing data at the fingertips of decision-makers to continually monitor and improve the business.
You’ll also learn:
- How the OneStream platform was leveraged to provide access to over 4,000 users
- How key solutions were developed to address specific pain points:
- Improvements for Financial Consolidation related to Cash Flow, Journal Entry processing, Close Process Review and Management, and other items
- Worldwide access to a common platform for the input and review of Budget
- Updated data from local users through Regional/Corporate review – including drill through to transaction detail
- Increased visibility to differences in Internal vs External Financial Reporting and variance analysis through an analytic dashboard
- The value that was realized for Costco’s business
- The future growth opportunities that exist for Costco within the OneStream Platform
About the presenters
Executive Program Director | Finit
- 20 years CPM/EPM experience in information technology, finance and process improvement
- Assisted 100+ clients in various capacities, including strategic advisory, program management, design, and implementation support
- Lead consultant on 60+ various CPM/EPM applications
Assistant Vice President, Global Financial Reporting | Costco
- Courtney oversees the global financial reporting and consolidation team at Costco,
- She has over 5 years of experience working in financial reporting at Costco, including involvement in the OneStream software implementation and oversight of the previous administration of the legacy HFM software.
- Prior to that, she worked in SEC Reporting at Nordstrom and spent approximately 10 years in public accounting with Moss Adams.
Director, Financial Planning & Investor Relations | Costco
- Josh is the Process Lead for the OneStream Budgeting and Forecasting processes at Costco. Those planning processes are “bottom-up” at Costco, and OneStream receives direct planning input from thousands of end users, which is consolidated and reviewed by the Financial Planning team.
- Prior to the implementation of OneStream, he oversaw the same processes leveraging HFM (for consolidation and reporting) and iSeries (for end user input) for 5 years.
- Prior to his current role, he worked in International Accounting at Costco, and as a Senior Audit Associate at KPMG.