Are you considering OneStream Software for your Corporate Performance Management platform?
If so, you’ll want to catch this interactive and informative Hyperion-to-OneStream panel discussion where Finit’s client, Clearway Energy Group, shares the story of their journey, including the reasons they chose OneStream Software, their implementation experience, and the business benefits they are realizing from OneStream’s intelligent finance platform.
Clearway is a large renewable energy company that previously had extensive manual processes and calculations. In this session, you’ll learn about Finit’s “beyond the build” approach and how this helped Clearway leverage the power of OneStream to replace HFM, FDMEE, Planning, & Essbase and deliver improved financial close & consolidation, planning, and reporting in a single, scalable platform.
The Clearway panel will discuss…
- Why Clearway chose OneStream Software
- Their implementation of OneStream Software with Finit
- How OneStream Software is helping Clearway address challenges
- How Clearway is leveraging OneStream’s MarketPlace Solutions such as Task Manager, Account Reconciliations, and People Planning
- What insights have been learned on various topics, including FP&A, Consolidations, and IT
- How Clearway achieved key efficiencies, such as requiring only 1 administrator, while providing more robust reporting and analysis to their user community
- Cash flow automation provides quick access to key financial information for all entities within the company
- People Planning provides detailed and accurate employee expenses for a 30-year budget/forecast process
- Bridging from GAAP Cash Flow to CAFD enables Reg G tie out
- Equity pickup logic is used for complex and cascading ownerships with data quality checks
- Automated non-GAAP metrics calculations allow for SEC reporting with bridge to GAAP financials