Did you know that although Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management (FDM) inherently allows for a simple process to empower finance end users to manage the data loading process, it can get even easier?
Continually loading, checking and reloading data can be a bottleneck for the analysis, planning and consolidations processes. The combination of FDM’s Batch Loader, Automated Task Manager, and advanced scripting provides complete automation of this integration process.
FDM’s Batch Loader:
- “Auto-maps” unmapped dimensions
- Provides valuable information to the business analyst on auto-mapped accounts
- Notifies the business analyst of any other process issues that came up during the load.
- Provides complete visibility to these errors while eliminating key bottlenecks
- Shows you a cursory view of the data to check for overall quality issues without wasting valuable time.
Other set-up options and advanced scripting enable you to:
- Automatically email error alerts to the system administrator
- Provide custom reporting
- Run an unmonitored “lights-out” process
- Trigger process alerts to the appropriate party(s)
This advanced functionality makes FDM and its Batch Load capability something that can vastly improve the efficiency of your current process. In this webinar, you will learn how to use FDM Batch Loader’s features and functionality to streamline and increase visibility into your data load processes.