FDM offers a centralized platform for collecting data from all areas of the organization and a standardized approach to data validation and loading. Its intuitive interface, powerful audit trail, repeatable end-user driven workflow and out of the box reports have made it an integration staple to consolidation systems such as HFM and Enterprise.
With an adapter specifically designed to integrate with Essbase and Planning FDM can be a solution for those applications as well. We will take a look at successful FDM to Essbase and Planning implementations and how FDM can be configured in ways that lead to successful integrations. We will look at:
- What type of data is sourced?
- How to reference calc scripts during the FDM process?
- What is the best way to clear and calculate the data after a load?
- How to perform a cross system reconciliation?
- What are some specific the FDM application settings specific to Essbase/Planning?
- If you have been wondering how to leverage the power of FDM to integrate with your Essbase cubes or Planning application, you will not want to miss this webinar.