The Support Policies and Technological Details you need to make informed decisions
As you are probably aware, it has been challenging to understand and navigate On-Premise Oracle Support Policies and Third-Party Compatibility (Excel, Windows, SQL, IE, etc.). Fortunately, we are here to help as it impacts all of us in the Oracle-Hyperion world in terms of planning for future projects, and deciding when (or if) to upgrade. At Finit, we have worked through various scenarios for our clients after distilling all this information from Oracle. We have condensed this down into a 30-45 minute presentation which will review how the Oracle EPM Roadmap affects you along with the various options available.
- The ‘State of EPM’ and a review of Oracle EPM versioning and support dates.
- End of Premier Support for 126.96.36.199, March 2018, what does this mean?
- What are your options? What are your peers planning moving forward? What should your organization be thinking through?
Who Should Attend:
- Finance/Accounting Leaders within your organization looking to enhance knowledge within their EPM systems and the current EPM roadmap.
- System Administrators and technical support personnel eager to understand the Oracle Roadmap and how it affects them.