Oracle has just released Hyperion EPM version 126.96.36.199 for General Availability. Version 188.8.131.52 comes with new features and functionality for various Hyperion EPM products and introduces some new products. This is a significant release on the integration side that deserves an in-depth review to get a clear picture of what you can expect for your own EPM deployment or environment.
Finit has been one of the select partners involved with Oracle development teams as version 184.108.40.206 was created, and we are excited to review the new features and functionality with you on the core elements.
During this webinar we will go through the various products as well as cover the following topics:
- Infrastructure, patches, and version support
- We will review the technical items related to the version 220.127.116.11 release
- FDM gets the most changes out of any of the products – this is the official release that merges FDM and ERPi into one tool now called FDM Enterprise Edition (FDMEE). FDM as we know it today is still available but FDMEE is the strategic direction going forward so we will not see further development of what some are calling FDM “classic” though both are available for the near future..
- New scripting engine called Jython for FDMEE – not VB
- Old Batch Processing for FDMEE now done via ODI
- Fish are still in there !!
- Financial close related tools
- New features and functionality in HFM, Financial Close Management (FCM), Disclosure Management, etc.
- Hyperion Tax Provision
- New module just released for Tax Provision preparation. Pre-built content to get customers a head start on development.
- Planning, Essbase, and Hyperion Strategic Finance
- New features and functionality in all tools
- New features and functionality in Smart View and Financial Reporting