The new feature of note in this version is Financial Managment Journals Extension Support. The Oracle Journals for Financial Management extension works with Smart View version 126.96.36.199.500 and later, and with Oracle Hyperion Financial Management 188.8.131.52.100 and later.
- The Smart View 184.108.40.206.500 executable installer file can be used to install with both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of MS Office
- When upgrading from release 220.127.116.11.x and earlier, or from a Smart View Patch Set Exception (PSE) release, Oracle recommends uninstalling Smart View before installing release 18.104.22.168.500
- Where using 64-bit MS Office, and using either Hyperion Planning or the Smart View migration utility function, refer to the PSU Readme for related information
Smart View supports the EPM System product versions listed in the Release Compatibility tabs in the Oracle Enterprise Performance Management System Certification Matrix. This matrix is posted on the Oracle Fusion Middleware Supported System Configurations page on OTN: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/ias/downloads/fusion-certification-100350.html
- Starting with Smart View release 22.214.171.124.500, you can now perform Smart View Undo and Redo operations on a grid within a multiple-grid worksheet by using the right-click menu. On a multiple-grid worksheet, right-click on a cell within the grid on which you want to perform the Undo or Redo operation, then select Smart View, and then Undo or Redo.
- A user with access privileges to an Oracle Essbase database is unable to create a Smart Query when connected to that database.
- Smart View refresh on multiple-grid worksheets fails when the sheet name contains a single quote (‘).
- Using a mix of dragging the mouse and pressing the Ctrl key to select a range of members for zooming in causes duplicate members to display.
- The HypZoomIn function does not work when the active sheet is not connected, even though a connection was made on a previous sheet.
- In some cases, when using a private connection with an ASO application, some ad hoc functionality, such as Zoom Out, Keep Only, and Remove Only, was not working.
- When performing ad hoc analysis against an Essbase data source, custom headers or footers are not displayed correctly in print preview.
- Users cannot submit #MISSING values using the Submit Data option, and must use the Submit Data Without Refresh option instead.
Financial Management Fixes
- When opening a form for the first time in Smart View, the preferences set from Smart View are honored instead of the preferences set in the Financial Management web application.
- For Financial Management data sources, HsSetText sends 0.000000 instead of cell text that HsGetText retrieves in the same sheet.
- Member search in the Member Selection dialog box doesn’t yield any results when working with Web Data Entry Forms.
- POV Manager does not display the dimension members for data points pasted in PowerPoint.
- If a web form contains the @Cur function and is saved locally as a sheet, and is then reopened in Smart View, an “Invalid Dimension ID” error occurs when data is submitted.