Are you an FP&A Business User that is looking to improve your Planning Process by implementing purpose built software? Get a glimpse inside the decision making process while preparing for a Hyperion Planning or PBCS implementation. Join Bryan Hogan as he addresses all your Planning questions.
- What are the different Plan & Forecast types and what are the benefits of each?
- What do all the different Planning Buzzwords / Terms really mean for my company (for example, Driver Based Planning, Rolling Forecast, Bottoms-up Forecast, etc.)?
- What different planning methodologies can be used to develop a forecast?
- How low should I go? What level of planning makes sense to provide an effective management tool to help guide the business and make proactive business decisions?
- What pain points am I likely to face as a planner but also as a business owner involved in the planning process?
- Are there benefits to using a flexible Excel model versus a centralized planning solution?