Finit has delivered solutions for the office of finance 20 years, beginning in 2002 with a focus on Oracle EPM. In 2011, we were the first OneStream implementation partner and delivered the first OneStream solution to go live. We no longer offer consulting services for Oracle EPM. However, the functional experience and technical expertise built from this experience form the foundation of our industry-leading OneStream practice.
Perhaps you are currently running batch processes in FDM and want to understand how you will replicate the setup in FDMEE in the future. Then again, you may have already implemented FDMEE and are up and running with standard data loads but you are looking to enhance your processes through automation. Either way, this webinar will have something for you! We will answer questions such as:
- Where do I start? If there is no Workbench with FDMEE, how do I get to “Tools->Batch Processing”?
- What is a batch definition?
- If I currently have some custom scripting around my standard batch, how can I handle this in FDMEE?
- What are my options for working with multiple batches?
- Without Task Manager, how do I schedule batches in FDMEE?