Finit has delivered solutions for the office of finance 20 years, beginning in 2002 with a focus on Oracle EPM. In 2011, we were the first OneStream implementation partner and delivered the first OneStream solution to go live. We no longer offer consulting services for Oracle EPM. However, the functional experience and technical expertise built from this experience form the foundation of our industry-leading OneStream practice.
A complete review to help you understand the range of EPM cloud solutions provided by Oracle
Oracle has been rapidly building up its offerings in the cloud over the past few years and Finit is excited to present a 3-part series this quarter entitled: “Breaking Through the Cloud”. Included in our 3-part series will first be an overview of the Oracle EPM cloud products followed by an in-depth investigation of Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service (FCCS), and then wrapping up with Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS).
Oracle now has a cloud equivalent for all of the on-premises EPM products and many of them continue to mature in terms of features and functionality. Through a hands-on approach we have gathered information on the range of solutions. Part I, an Overview of Oracle EPM cloud, will include:
- An overview of Oracle’s cloud platform
- A survey of the EPM cloud products
- How do the solutions work together
Who Should Attend
- Finance and accounting leaders within your organization looking to enhance knowledge of the current EPM offerings.
- System Administrators and technical support personnel eager to understand the Oracle Cloud and how it affects them.