How time flies! While it may feel like just yesterday you went live on the most current, cutting-edge release of HFM, Hyperion just keeps moving forward. Whether it’s for compelling new features, for Internet Explorer 10 compatibility, to maintain Oracle Premier Support, or just to keep your skills current – eventually you’ll be involved with a Hyperion upgrade. When that time comes, you’ll find yourself with lots of questions: Should I upgrade, or leave well enough alone? What version should I upgrade to? What new features and functionality can I take advantage of, and is there anything that I’ll lose if I upgrade? Am I going to have to retrain all my users?
You may also have a list of application changes you’d like to make – adding a custom dimension, cleaning up metadata, automating cash flow reporting, etc. Is an upgrade the right time to do that? Should I just upgrade the software, or “upgrade” my application, too? And what about data reconciliation?
During this Webinar, we’ll try to help you answer some of these questions by going through the following:
- The key advantages of upgrading, as well as some of the drawbacks
- Key features of 188.8.131.52, and what’s planned for 184.108.40.206
- Changes that may impact end users vs. administrators
- Common application changes and enhancements
- Data reconciliation for an upgrade