FDM is a great solution to help you standardize your processes and ensure the quality of your data. Users of FDM may or may not realize that there are a number of FDM application settings that allow you to control how FDM interacts with your target data systems. In this webinar, you will learn how to change those settings and get more out of FDM.
In this webinar, we will:
- Review the basic application and configuration settings in FDM.
- Show you how to change the user settings and web settings in FDM to modify FDM’s appearance for the end user.
- Demonstrate how to change the wording on various FDM menus.
- Review the application settings that are specific to different Oracle Hyperion products, including Hyperion Enterprise and HFM.
- Show the latest application settings that are available in FDM 18.104.22.168.