Have you heard that beginning with Hyperion EPM Release 220.127.116.11 FDM, as you know it, is going away! But don’t be alarmed FDMEE (Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition), which was initially released with version 18.104.22.168, is the replacement product and FDM’s core functionality has been built in to FDMEE. You can rest easy – locations, import formats, mapping rules, check reports, intersection validation reports and even the gold fish are still there – whew! A migration may not be in your immediate future but please join us this month to get an introduction to FDMEE, what is the same and what things have changed in this new version to help you think through a migration plan in your not too distant future.
During this webinar we will go through the following:
- Can an upgrade to 22.214.171.124 keep me on Classic FDM and save me time and money
- A brief Introduction to the new FDMEE technology
- What works the same in FDMEE as it did in FDM
- What works slightly different in FDMEE as it did in FDM
- What is some of the new functionality in FDMEE