Finit has delivered solutions for the office of finance 20 years, beginning in 2002 with a focus on Oracle EPM. In 2011, we were the first OneStream implementation partner and delivered the first OneStream solution to go live. We no longer offer consulting services for Oracle EPM. However, the functional experience and technical expertise built from this experience form the foundation of our industry-leading OneStream practice.
If you’re struggling with a place to store/consolidate/reconcile Excel spreadsheets and unstructured, textual data from sources outside your existing EPM tools, this webinar is for you! Supplemental Data Manager (SDM) is a new module included with Hyperion Financial Close Manager (FCM) version 22.214.171.124 released earlier this year. During the webinar we will provide examples of how SDM can be used to centralize data collection of textual and unstructured data, and provide controls around processes which are currently very manual and spreadsheet/email-driven for most companies.
Financial footnotes are required for SEC compliance and are an integral part of Financial Statements. The SDM module helps companies streamline the supplemental data collection process and introduces visibility as well as efficiency into the process. It provides a simple user interface to design flexible data models required for collecting complex information from stakeholders for Financial footnote disclosures.
Webinar content will include:
- SDM Introduction & General Product Overview
- SDM Key Product Functionality
- Metadatadata integration with Oracle Hyperion Financial Management
- PostingDrill back tofrom Oracle Hyperion Financial Management
- Flexible attribute creation and formatting
- Data Validations and Calculations for attributes
- Configurable frequenciesdata collection periods and unlimited levels of approval
- Flexible data set design enabling administrators to create custom data entry forms
- Powerful filtering and ad-hoc reporting capabilities
- Pre-built dashboards for monitoring status of the data collection process
- Full integration with Smart View to simplify data entry
- SDM Use Case Overview
- SDM Module Demo
- Design Approach for Implementation