Finit has delivered solutions for the office of finance 20 years, beginning in 2002 with a focus on Oracle EPM. In 2011, we were the first OneStream implementation partner and delivered the first OneStream solution to go live. We no longer offer consulting services for Oracle EPM. However, the functional experience and technical expertise built from this experience form the foundation of our industry-leading OneStream practice.
Oracle provides a range of tools for integration activities that cover everything from financial data movement and data quality to metadata management and loading. The thoroughness and flexibility of Oracle’s integration product suite provide customers with a wide range of choices to consider. However, the volume of tools available can make it difficult to determine which ones best fit your organization’s specific requirements.
On January 20, Finit will host a webinar in which you will learn about the differences and business use cases for the following Oracle integration products:
- Financial Data Quality Management (FDM)
- Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Data Integration Management (DIM)
- Data Relationship Management (DRM)
- Hyperion Application Link (HAL) *Sustaining Support for the last releases ends in June 2010
- Enterprise Performance Management Architect (EPMA)
- ERP Integrator (ERPi)
- ‘Classic’ Metadata Management Tools
We will provide examples of typical integration requirements and will discuss the considerations that your company should weigh when selecting from among these integration tools.