Finit has delivered solutions for the office of finance 20 years, beginning in 2002 with a focus on Oracle EPM. In 2011, we were the first OneStream implementation partner and delivered the first OneStream solution to go live. We no longer offer consulting services for Oracle EPM. However, the functional experience and technical expertise built from this experience form the foundation of our industry-leading OneStream practice.
In June, Finit hosted the last in our 5-part series on the new Oracle EPM version 126.96.36.199, which was released in February of this year. Finit has done extensive testing in our own labs on version 188.8.131.52 and we have several clients migrating to 184.108.40.206 now. During this webinar we will be focusing primarily on the technical aspects around upgrading to 220.127.116.11. We will also be taking a detailed look into some options for deploying your EPM environment, performance, and managing the environment(s). Join us for details on items such as:
- Upgrading to 18.104.22.168
- Technical Options for your upgrade and how these effect the cost and timeliness of your project
- “In-Place” upgrade versus ‘New- Hardware’
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Exalytics – what does it mean for the future of Oracle EPM (and more specifically….HFM)
- Third Party Compatibility
- Disaster & Recovery / High Availability
- What do these key terms really mean and does your organization actually ‘practice what they preach’ when it comes to this area?