Finit has delivered solutions for the office of finance 20 years, beginning in 2002 with a focus on Oracle EPM. In 2011, we were the first OneStream implementation partner and delivered the first OneStream solution to go live. We no longer offer consulting services for Oracle EPM. However, the functional experience and technical expertise built from this experience form the foundation of our industry-leading OneStream practice.
Oracle’s latest major release of the Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) suite of applications is the Fusion Edition, and it contains a number of important new features and tools. In Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and Financial Data Quality Management (FDM) specifically, there are some significant enhancements over the System 9 releases that will greatly improve your organization’s ability to perform tightly integrated and controlled consolidation, reporting, and analysis in these tools.
Oracle Premier Support for Hyperion application release 9.3 will expire in January 2012. Premier Support for release 9.2 expires in June 2010, and Premier Support for all earlier versions has already expired. Therefore, if your organization has not already upgraded to the Fusion Edition, you will want to begin learning about the improvements in Fusion and planning an upgrade strategy for your organization.
This webinar will include discussions of:
- New HFM features and functionality in Fusion Edition, including Enterprise Performance Management Architect (EPMA) and Calculation Manager
- New FDM features and functionality in Fusion Edition, including ERP Integrator for connecting into source ERP systems
- Migration options for upgrading existing applications to Fusion Edition
- Technical considerations for upgrading to Fusion Edition, including hardware requirements and environment design
- Project planning and implementation strategies for migrating to Fusion Edition
By staying on top of the latest features and functionality available, you will continue to get the most out of your EPM applications and continue to provide your organization with faster, more meaningful information for reporting and analysis.