Finit has delivered solutions for the office of finance 20 years, beginning in 2002 with a focus on Oracle EPM. In 2011, we were the first OneStream implementation partner and delivered the first OneStream solution to go live. We no longer offer consulting services for Oracle EPM. However, the functional experience and technical expertise built from this experience form the foundation of our industry-leading OneStream practice.
The recent release of Oracle Hyperion Financial Management 126.96.36.199 has some big changes. This 188.8.131.52 release brings new features, enhancements of existing ones, and a redesigned user interface. In this webinar we will show:
- New features:
- Configurable dimensionality: As few as 2 but more than 4 custom dimensions allowed now!
- Opening multiple HFM applications in one session
- “Favorite” members now defined to ease user POV selection
- Combination of Data Extract and Extended Analytics
- Faster data retrieval engine in data grids and reports
- Improved web navigation
- Grid designer drag-and-drop features
- IE9/Office 2010 support on a 64-bit platform
- New user interface:
- Compared to System 9 and Version 11.1.1.X, this user interface is significantly different
- Single point of administration
- “Legends” to explain purpose of different-colored items
- Removal of unnecessary dimensions from Forms and Grids – User POV concept