In today’s highly competitive economic environment, successful companies must rapidly adapt to fluctuations in operational and economic strategies. Having a rolling forecast allows companies to:
- Anticipate change and promptly respond to immediate needs
- Proactively address long term financial consequences to the business that are not realized through traditional annual forecasting and planning methods.
- Extend forecasting cycles further out
- Standardize the forecast process
- Create forecasts rapidly
- Emphasize key drivers
Join Bryan Hogan and Justin Cooper both from Finit’s Hyperion Planning team as they discuss the functional benefits of Rolling Forecasts:
- What are the key areas of focus for a Rolling Forecast?
- How can a Rolling Forecast benefit my company, my division, my Cost Center?
- Will a Rolling Forecast create more work for my analysts? Or will it actually reduce work over time?
- Why are many companies using rolling forecasts now? And….
- How to implement a Rolling Forecast in Hyperion Planning “out of the box” or by utilizing a more customized solution.
Presented by :
Bryan Hogan & Justin Cooper