Finit has delivered solutions for the office of finance 20 years, beginning in 2002 with a focus on Oracle EPM. In 2011, we were the first OneStream implementation partner and delivered the first OneStream solution to go live. We no longer offer consulting services for Oracle EPM. However, the functional experience and technical expertise built from this experience form the foundation of our industry-leading OneStream practice.
Oracle has just released Hyperion EPM version 184.108.40.206 for General Availability. Version 220.127.116.11 comes with a host of new features and functionality for all of the existing Hyperion EPM products and introduces some new products. This is a significant release that deserves an in-depth review to get a clear picture of what you can take advantage of for your own EPM deployment.
Finit has been one the select partners involved with Oracle development teams as version 18.104.22.168 has been built, and we are excited to review the new features and functionality with you.
During this webinar we will go through both the Financial Close and Planning Suites as well as cover the following topics:
- Revamped User Interface for all products
New Features and Functionality for the Financial Close Suite:
- HFM Configurable Dimensionality
- Enhanced HFM Administrative Features
- Account Reconciliation Management – New Product!
- Financial Management Analytics – New Product!
- New Features and Functionality for the Planning Suite:
- Enhanced Planning Administrative Features
- Predictive Planning
- Project Financial Planning – New Product!
New Features and Functionality for other Hyperion EPM products:
- FDM / ERPi
- Smart View for Office
- Financial Reporting